Which problems does this framework try to solve ?
- Front-end developers should know as little as possible about back-end as possible
- UI is client specific, keep it there
- Code that accomplishes a single task should live all live together in one place
- Modifying a component should not affect the whole application
- Avoid boilerplate code
- Stay DRY
Which solutions does this framework can give ?
- Back-end should be a service provider shared among all clients
- Generate your UI on the client, but separate from logic (MVC)
- Write components, not snippets (AMD)
- Connect components (PubSub)
- Convention over configuration
- Pick framework(s) (but KISS)